Monday, October 10, 2011

The 31 Baddest Days of Halloween: Survival Log Day 10


HAHAHAHAHA I'M FUCKING ALIVE HAHAHAHAHA I SURVIVED THE WEEKEND!!! FUCK YOU, FUCKING FUCKEND, I'M FUCKING HERE AND I'M STILL FUCKING GOING!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

That being said, let's talk about lesbians.



If there's anything low budget filmmakers can learn from this movie, it's that you can make your low budget shit movie so much better by casting lesbians. Then kill them in the first 10 minutes and pad out your "story" by making fun of them BEANS, Les-BEANS. HAHAHA!

Look at that title and think to yourself what this movie could be about. Got it? Probably. A group of 20-somethings get together at a cabin in the woods for a high school reunion. I guess this highschool only has 30 people total because there's about 5 total. But don't worry, they mix in lesbians, a slutty hitchhiker (see Twitter quote above), and an authoritative panty sniffing game warden.

I actually enjoyed this movie. It's pretty average when it comes to slashers but the screenwriter does a good job of making a LOT of cheesy lines. (Boy, I'm harder than chinese arithmetic) The casting guy must have had a hell of a couch because ALL of the ladies in this movie are smokin. They added some nice eye candy to the screen. It is the filmmakers cheapest special effect. (I think Fred Olen Ray said that)

The twist ending to this movie is fucking awesome. If you were following on Twitter or go through my posts you already know what happens but I won't spoil it here. How there's normally a cliche in these kinds of movies, well this one spins it and blows minds. And his motivations are hilarious. It's funny because he's pissed about something that happened forever ago and there was no way anyone could have done anything about it. All he really needs to do is see a shrink. Awesome.


I feel refreshed. Renewed. Ready to kick some ass and chew some bubble gum.

This happens everytime I put on a movie on Netflix Instant.

No comments:

Post a Comment