Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Don't miss out on Slaterocalypse! A collaborative celebration of Christian Slater over at Back Online. Back on duty.



If you haven't been over to Back Online. Back on Duty. at all this week, you're missing out. Some of the Earth's greatest bloggers (myself included) have gathered together to celebrate one of the greatest actors of all time: Christian Slater. You can see my contribution here. Check out Back Online. Back on Duty. for the rest of Slaterocalypse and stay tuned the rest of the week for more posts, giveaways, and so much more!

Also, I'd like to apologize to all of you for being absent these past couple months. I'm sorry I haven't posted anything, I'm sorry I haven't commented on anything, I'm just sorry. I could blame it on the summer, I could blame it on my general laziness, but here's just the long and short of why I haven't been around:


I haven't watched a shitty movie in nearly 6 weeks. I finally bought a nice big HD television and I have been Bluraying my eyes out ever since. I'm starting to look at my VHS collection in disgust. It's bad. I need help. I'm really sorry.

I'll be back. Hopefully soon. I'm running out of bluray money so it shouldn't be long.

4 comments:

  1. The desire to watch good movies passes. My personal cure is to pop Brain Donors or The Impostors (1998) in; neither are really horrendously bad, but they're bad enough that I remember why I like bad movies.

    I really hope your VHS movies don't look THAT bad on HDTV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're looking better and better :D I popped in Scanners III: The Takeover. That was a pretty good reminder of why I do what I do. HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oi, your post flew under my radar! I guess I've been suffering from my own brand of distraction this summer as well : P

    Hey, don't feel bad for not watching any shitty movies. Good DEFINES bad and vice versa. You gotta immerse yourself in the good to truly appreciate the bad. 'Sides, as soon as this heat breaks and gives way to fall and October all will be well, you'll see. We'll ALL see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that he's one of the best actors. Sometimes I'm watching some shitty things while my brain just blows up but after you can watch really amazing works and compare.

    ReplyDelete