Friday, October 1, 2010

The 31 Baddest Days of Halloween: Summary Page


During the month of October 2010, I celebrate Charles Band and all of his movies with a countdown of The 31 Greatest Bad Movies Charles Band Has Ever Produced! In case you missed any of the countdown or you missed it entirely, this page will serve as your source for all the bad movie goodness.

Intro

Top 10 Movies I Have NOT Seen.
#22

11 Movies Full of Kick Ass!
#11

My 10 Ten Charles Band Movies.

Thank you to everyone that participated and followed this years countdown! It was a blast and my head is already swimming with crazy ideas for next year. It's going to be so fantastically horrible...

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm already planning for next year too. I'm gonna have all 31 images done and uploaded before October next time around so I can relax and have a chance to give a proper visit to everyone's blogs and enjoy the fine content!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. Next year I hope to have my list done early so I can get crackin on the blogging. This year I had to force myself up early every morning to pump them bitches out. That's fine but I'm not ALWAYS at the top of my game 5 minutes out of bed.

    What do you think for next year...31 terrible horror sequels that you get to listen to my rag on everyday or 31 Roger Corman movies that I for the most part have never seen. Maybe a few that I have...mostly we'd be nerding out together over terrible movies that looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first instinct goes with the sequels. Corman has been known to make the occasional good movie so that may not be the most fertile ground for ragging on.

    ReplyDelete