Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Halcyon Internation Pictures: Your new home for BAD MOVIES!


OH BABY! You need to check this out. I have no idea who or what these people do. Their website, even with their impressively professional water logo, really doesn't SCREAM movies to me. (this looks more like what my water company would look like) There isn't even any information on their website about what they do. I think they're a distributor. They have Re-Animator and Bride of Re-Animator on their list of movies...so maybe this means more Re-Animator? I don't know. But check out just a few of the titles in their stock:




Fuck yeah. I need to see all these. Check out their website for other amazing titles! If you know any more information than I do...please leave it in the comments. I sent them an email the other day regarding Parasitic. I NEED TO SEE THAT MOVIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment