Tuesday, May 17, 2011

SUCKER (or Mansquito 2)


Well this basically looks like Mansquito 2. Or a remake of Mansquito.

But better.


I don't know what it is about these giant mosquito movies but I will ALWAYS watch them. Take MOSQUITO for example. A totally shit movie...but I fucking love it about as much as I love Troll 2. It's so awful. But so so awesome.

SYNOPSIS:
Jim Crawley is having a really bad day. He gets fired from his job at the nuclear power plant, his car is impounded and he discovers his wife having an affair. To make matters worse, Jim gets himself abducted by an evil scientist looking to conduct human testing for a vaccine against a deadly mosquito borne virus spreading across the planet. It turns out that years of exposure to nuclear radiation and rabid mosquito DNA don’t mix very well and Jim transforms into a half man-half mosquito, hell bent on revenge. Sucker… payback’s an itch.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, did anyone else get kind of a Darkman vibe from that trailer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU'RE RIGHT!

    I've been so rushed these past few mornings that I can't believe that I missed that. Good call man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man this one is going to be great! I love the poster, I love the scene where you see the silhouette of him ramming proboscis into the girl, this is going to be epic. Can. Not. Wait.

    ReplyDelete