Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Dark Lurking: Space is awesome again!


So I had a choice this morning...blog or morning sex. I chose morning sex...to which not only did I get it...I also inadvertently invented a new move...the inverted piston. It was AWESOME! So anyway, this post is going to be really horrible but I just wanted to get it out there because The Dark Lurking looks so awesome!!

Go to the official website to see the synopsis, amazing trailer, production stills, and even some monsters getting down with Thriller. can't wait!!

No idea on a DVD release date, it's on Netflix...but just as a "save" movie. Hopefully it comes out soon, looks amazingly badass.

2 comments:

  1. I'm onto you. I know what you're trying to do. You're trying to throw so many fucked up and otherwise badass movies at us that we'll all get so overstimulated and distracted that we'll forget all about Hobo With A Shotgun so you can have it all to yourself.

    Well, my sneaky friend, it isn't going to work!

    ReplyDelete