Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Bad Movie Battle Royale Draft Picks!!


WELCOME TO THE FIRST EVER BAD MOVIE BATTLE ROYALE DRAFT! This is truly an exciting time. We have spent the last month and a half meeting our contenders and sizing them up. They've had ample time to train and now its showtime!

I have in front of me a bucket and 12 slips of paper. Written on the paper are the names of all 12 contenders. If you need to see them again...refer to this post. Now, let's review the bracket one last time.


Lucky contenders 1, 6, 7, and 12 will each receive a first round bye. 2-5 & 8-11 will have to fight it out in all 4 rounds. That being said. Let's pick the order:

1-Orca: The Killer Whale
2-Quest for the Mighty Sword
3-R.O.T.O.R.
4-The Amazing Bulk
5-TerrorVision
6-Birdemic

7-Alligator
8-Panman
9-She
10-Alienator
11-Future-Kill
12-Rumpelstiltskin

Orca, Birdemic, Alligator, and Rumpelstiltskin will all receive a first round bye. Fuck. I wanted to see ALL of those go all 4 rounds. Oh well. It will still be a good match up because the first round will see Quest for the Mighty Sword against R.O.T.O.R. - Both of them EPICALLY BAD movies. That's pretty amazing that fate would put them together. Next up, TerrorVision is going to have a fight on his hands against The Amazing Bulk. I think this is the best match of Round 1. The Bulk is a big nasty bastard but I think TerrorVision has what it takes to bring him down. Next up is Panman vs She. Both amazing films and deserving of one another but only one can go on. And I really can't decide which. If it's anything like the beginning of Panman, She is going down. And finally, the most pathetic match in this entire deal...Alienator vs Future-Kill. I had no preference over each of them. I kinda hated both of them. But I at least tolerated Alienator so that'd be my bet.

What do you think? I would've matched them up much differently but I think this will make for an entertaining conclusion. We have the possibility of see Alligator, Panman, & Rumpelstiltskin in the final round against Orca, TerrorVision, and Birdemic. (These would be the fan favorites I believe) So I think this will be an amazing fight.

Keep it here MONDAY for Round 1 of the Bad Movie Battle Royale. SEE YA!

2 comments:

  1. You are killing me with this. Pure awesomeness. I'm royally pissed at myself for missing the deadline. That's what I get for not checking in the past few days. Fucketh me.

    ReplyDelete