Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Klown Kamp Massacre


Lloyd Kaufman is in this.


Now, I'll be honest here and say that I felt the first 2/3 of that trailer really made this movie look unbearable. Just tons of stupid clown jokes and stuff that nobody really has any interest in watching.  But then they show clown fucking...and you got me. I need to see this movie now. I need to see the gratuitious nude clowns getting murdered, I need to see more clown head explosions, I need to see more clown murderousness. It will be amazing.

Klown Kamp Massacre is available for purchase through Amazon. Also check out the official website for more behind the scenes action. If you know what I mean.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing makes gore gorier quite like clown makeup. Sweaty clown face is also good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man this could be good or bad, it really depends on how well the writers handle it (because it looks like the actors sure fucked it all up) and how coulrophobic you are as a viewer.

    ReplyDelete