Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Available on Netflix Instant: Ticked Off Trannies With Knives


You know your gonna watch this later tonight.


Hell yes. Grindhouse exploitation of Trannies! (aka RAPE REVENGE) HAHAHAHA This is gonna be awesome.

For real. Unless the internet if pulling a joke on me (which it's been known to do) this should be better than we all think it is. Because if you check out reviews on IMDb/Amazon/and even on Netflix itself, they're all pretty good! People love this movie. I've read a lot comparing Grindhouse and Tarantino with John Waters. One reviewer on Netflix said this: "It's like Divine meets Serial Mom!"

HAHAHAHAHA YES!

Here's another: "This movie will fit the bill if you're looking for a Kill Bill-esque camp fest, but please do not watch this movie if you are looking for information on transgender women"

Yeah...that's exactly my first thought going into this movie. I'm hoping to learn more about the trannie culture. Who they are, what they eat, their eternal bloodlust for stabfucking people with knives. You know how it is.

Final thoughts: I have a little free time Friday and I think that this (mixed with a couple Rum-in-cokes) will make for a most excellent evening. And that fucking big black trannie is gonna be the greatest. She stole the trailer, I hope she steals the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment