Monday, August 29, 2011

Putting a spark in your memory: The Eliminators 1986


For a real lack of any kind of bad movie news this last weekend, I thought I'd take the time to point out a classic gem from the mid 80s...The Eliminators.

It's got scientists, mercenaries, a ninja, and a mandroid that can turn into a fucking BATTLE TANK!


Oh yeah, that's Natasha Yar, JUST prior to being on Star Trek TNG.

I just recently acquired this long lost gem and look forward to watching it soon. As for the rest of you, good luck finding a copy. It has yet to be released to DVD and the VHS copies are really rare. Ebay only has one listing for $15. That picture above was taken from iOffer. It's a bootleg copy but I've bought from this guy before and the DVDs look just like the picture so if you don't mind going that route, I definitely recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like all kindso neat! And produced by the Band man himself. Who could ask for anything more!?

    ReplyDelete