Thursday, November 3, 2011

Mr. Gable's Reality is going on Hiatus for awhile.

I've got better things to do.

Hi everyone! As bloggers, the hiatus is inevitable. There just comes a point when the water is boiling and it just starts pouring over the top and you gotta turn the burner off. (Jesus, did I get all metaphorical there?) That time is now. I had planned on going on hiatus in the summer but I kept plugging away and before I knew it October was here...and I sure as hell am NOT missing out on that shit. But the holidays are upon us (they sure don't waste any time with the holiday commercials do they?) and I need a break. I have a huge backlog of personal SHIT I need to get on. The house isn't completely ready for winter, I have some video projects that need editing, I really want to write a script, and a bunch of other things. October was a wonderful distraction but sadly I gotta get back to reality. The real reality. I wish I could just live here in my reality but that's just not possible.

Yet.

I have no idea when I'll be back. I'm sure I'll chime in here or there. Perhaps I'll just do a weekly news roundup or something. But you can still follow me on facebook and Twitter, I'm sure I'll be posting regular videos and links there for shit that I come across.

I apologize for all the new followers, please continue to follow. I'll come back harder than ever when this is over. I've already got a couple of big surprises coming and I hope that you stick around to see what they are. I think I'll take this break to get those set up so when I come back I'm not scrambling to get content. I feel like the quality of my blog has taken a drastic downturn and hopefully I can find the time to make that better.

But until then, you all have a pleasant existence and I'll see you on the other side!



Coming soon....the Bad Movie Battle Royale II, podcasts, and so much more!

2 comments:

  1. Take your time and rest up. From my estimation, you're about 15 days behind on sleep, you nut : P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fucking slept in this morning. I can't believe. I woke up just before my alarm went off hahahaha

    ReplyDelete