Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Follow The Asylum on Twitter and get Mega Shark 3 GREENLIT!


Hey Everyone! I'm not off hiatus yet but I heard about this today and NEEDED to tell everyone. If you have a Twitter Account, please follow The Asylum. At least until the end of the year. If they get 3000 followers by 12/31, they will green light Mega Shark 3!!

Ho-ly shi-it!

Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus. Mega Shark vs Crocosaurus. What should Mega Shark 3 be? I suggest Mega Shark vs Squidadactyl. "By Air, By Sea, You Can't Escape It!"

Also, if you go to The Asylum's website, they are accepting movie pitches for certain genres of movies. I suggest going over there and sending them some wacky ideas.

2 comments:

  1. Followed. Also, I LOVE the idea of Squidadactyl! I can see it swooping down, grabbing an aircraft carrier, flinging it into space, knocking the ISS out of orbit which crashes into a jumbo jet full of nuns and orphans, creating a grim fireball of gore and twisted metal which slams into the current round of world peace talks. Oh yeah, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squidadactyl is hilarious! Maybe they can get Reb Brown for a role!

    ReplyDelete