Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Bad Movie Battle Royale 2012 PREVIEW SHOW!


Welcome to the Bad Movie Battle Royale Preview Show! Since it's taken so long to wrap this thing up (which I'm hoping to do by the end of this week) I thought it'd be fun to have a little preview show. And what better way to celebrate the upcoming slaughter than to throw 4 of cinemas greatest bad movie directors together into the Iron Circle.

TOMMY WISEAU. FRED OLEN RAY. ULLI LOMMEL. ANDY SIDARIS. They've all made classics that can never be unseen. And today, one of them will lay claim to being the King of the Bad. Enjoy!


Commentary below.




















AH MAN! DAMMIT! He won. What a sham. Wiseau and Ray were fucked! They basically tripped out of the ring! Oh well, it's only fitting that Ulli Lommel would win a contest to see who is the worst of the bad movie directors. He is king. And I'll tip my hat to him in that respect.

I have to apologize for the seizure enducing flashes. There's a glitch in the Royal Rumble match when the first person is thrown out it starts flashing. I don't know what to do about it. I didn't figure that out until I had created 12 characters and I really don't want to burn up all that time again starting over trying to fix the glitch. SO...we'll all have to put up with it. Perhaps I can edit in black bars or something. Zoom in tight to the screen. For some reason if I pause the game it kind of helps, but that's just a theory at this point. The First Round King of the Ring and the final Exhibition match up should go smoothly.

Beyond that, the Bad Movie Battle Royale is off to a kickin start. One Review to go and one extremely exciting special contender to announce. Keep it here, we're just getting started.

3 comments:

  1. 地獄! 地獄の作家、獲得しました!

    [Translated to] Hell! The filmmaker of hell has won!

    彼は恐怖!
    彼は恐怖!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha I immediately thought of you after he won.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! That looks promising : ) Will be more exciting when we can cheer on our favorite contenders, of course.

    ReplyDelete