Sunday, January 8, 2012

Tim Thomerson has a new movie coming and he wants the head of Lance Henriksen.

BREAKING NEWS!

So I'm sitting down in my basement watching Scream of the Banshee and I decide to hop on IMDb and do some tooling around. 'Scream' has Lance Henriksen in it so I decide to see what he's up to. Then I find a movie in post production titled, "Bring me the Head of Lance Henriksen".

Before I knew what I was doing I was already on the page. HOLEE SHIT. Let me just throw the synopsis at you:
When 80s B-movie icon Tim Thomerson wakes up day to realize the acting roles are not coming his way any more, he sets out on a quest to find his former co-star Lance Henriksen to discover his secret of Hollywood longevity and gets more than he bargained for in the process.
It's like the filmmakers crawled into my brain and scooped out the idea for a movie that I've always wanted! Even JOHN SAXON makes an appearance. I love this movie already. No matter what Hollywood puts out, we will NEVER forget the 80s and the heroes that existed there.

This movie is going to be the pinnacle of this years entertainment. (assuming it comes out this year). I think its safe to say that this movie WILL be movie of the year. Hands down.

And we're just getting started.

OH SHIT ADRIENNE BARBEAU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment