Friday, November 5, 2010

SyFy Saturday Schedule 11/6/10


I kinda gave up on posting SyFy's 31 Days of Halloween. Sorry everybody, besides Felicia Day's new movie there really wasn't anything exciting anyway. Tomorrow, however, looks to be kinda decent. I'd watch...if I weren't already planning a full day marathon of bad movies.

Seriously...I'm fucking putting myself through Manos: The Hands of Fate on Saturday. The NUMBER TWO worst movie according to IMDb as of today. It's gonna be just brutally awesome. I can't wait!

This day appears to be outdoor terror day.

All times EST.

Saturday, 11/6

9-11am: Locusts (HOLY SHIT, Xena is in this)
11-1pm: Flu Bird Horror (It was probably pretty scary 4 years ago)
1-3pm: Splinter (fucking AWESOME, watch this movie. Actually rent it so you can watch all the GORE!)
3-5pm: The Graves (Might be good)
5-7pm: Children of the Corn (AGAIN SYFY? WTF??)
7-9pm: The Reaping (meh.)
9-11pm: Messengers 2: The Scarecrow (I'd watch it. for free.)
11-1pm: Hallowed Ground (Another Scarecrow movie)
1-2am: The Blair Witch Project (How the hell do they fit a 80 minute movie in a 60 minute time slot?)
2-4am: Dagon (Stuart Gordon baby)
4-6am: The Graves (Again...)

No comments:

Post a Comment