Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Oh my...Birdemic is getting a sequel...


The news on this has been out for a little while but I was swamped in October so I'm posting it now. Birdemic, that intensely magnificent bad movie that came out last year...is getting a sequel. If you have never heard of this movie...then allow me to introduce you to its greatness...



Oh my god, are you laughing? I'm fucking laughing. That was AWESOME!

I have not actually seen the movie yet, (partly because its not FOR SALE ANYWHERE!!!) just heard about it on the net and have seen a few scenes like that one on YouTube. But its because of its horrible superimposed .gif images that have elevated this movie to cult status. Every decade seems to have its own "that movie is so god awful terrible that I love the shit out of it" movie. Manos: The Hands of Fate, Yor: The Hunter From The Future, Troll 2, and now Birdemic.

So now, according to the official website, we will be seeing a sequel. Birdemic 2: The Resurrection. It even includes the most amazing synopsis ever written:
A platoon of eagles and vultures attack Hollywood, California.
Why did the eagles and vultures attack?  Who will survive?
Wow. This is going to be the greatest sequel ever made. AND IT'S GONNA BE IN 3D!! Those .gif vultures are going to blow MY MIND when this thing hits theatres...I mean my living room.

Fortunately, I have a friend. And my friend, CG, has a copy of Birdemic and it is our plan to watch it very soon. You have no clue how excited I am. Expect a review in the near future.

5 comments:

  1. This movie blew my mind. I keep watching it. So excited for this. Romantic Thriller is back for the attack like dokken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this were facebook I would like the shit out of that comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well The Grog does have a facebook where I write all kind of random ass comments such as this one.
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/pages/Guts-and-Grog/132390093441639

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those .gif vultures are going to rip the very fabric of space-time if they ever get viewed in 3D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your a nerd I cant believe I had sex with you this morning

    ReplyDelete