Friday, July 22, 2011

I dedicate this Friday to: KATHLEEN KINMONT

She wants me.

Why? Because I was doing unspeakable things to her in my dreams last night. Also, cuz she's awesome and deserves to be pointed out for it. (Don't worry, I won't post any nude pics here. But  you can see all you need to see at Mr. Skin!)

If you don't know who she is...shame on you. She is an amazing B movie actress. You can see her starring as the Bride in Bride of Re-Animator:


or She Wolves of the Wasteland:


and my favorite Halloween: Halloween 4!


So if you're looking for something to do this weekend check out her filmography and watch one of those. She is an amazing actress.

(I like revisiting B Movie stars. I always find something in their filmography I need to see. Such is the case with Kathleen: I gotta see CIA 1 and 2 now. YES! YES I DO!)

2 comments:

  1. Love Kathleen Kinmont. I think of the two CIAs, you'll enjoy the first one more, because of the OJ Simmpson factor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell Yeah! If I can FIND CIA 1 anywhere. Its not on Netflix. Just the second one is.

    ReplyDelete