Monday, April 23, 2012

It's Here! The Bad Movie Battle Royale 2012 begins RIGHT NOW!


It's here and live in color! This year will be gigantic and amazing. I filmed every match so you can see for yourself just WHO is the baddest of the bad. Today we are starting with the King of the Ring matchups. I have 4 matches lined up for you. The first 4 of the first 8. Tomorrow will be the other side of the bracket. Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have as much fun as I did.

Without further delay, grab a drink, grab something to eat (I do at one point), and get ready for THE BAD MOVIE BATTLE ROYALE!!!


















What a day! Some stunning defeats and some great advances. Keep it here tomorrow as there's martians vs 2 headed sharks and giant turtles vs a chick in a bikini! This is just getting started!

5 comments:

  1. Great stuff!

    Well Robert should have known that only super-punches from Reb Brown can knock Robowar flat on it's ass! haha!

    I bring news of Machine Head! I haven't seen it yet, but I now own it! I'll tell you whether or not it's any good when I watch it.

    And by the way, if you want to watch a movie that scares the likes of Ulli Lommel and Al Adamson to death, try this-Night of Horror! See if you can get past these first ten minutes-dare you venture down the rabbit hole, Mr. Gable?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWo58G1gwdw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god, I want to. I don't know when I'll have time to sit down and give it a try but I'll put it on my list to be watched later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! That was great : D While I would've liked to see Tank Girl get thrown into space, her upset of Hercules was pretty ding-dang impressive. She proved she's a force to be reckoned with, no doubt!

    And how the HELL were you able to program Poolboy's PERSONALITY into that character!!??! I mean, skull fucking Santa was the ultimate in RUDE! You would've thought that really WAS a Mexican Santa LOL

    Also loved your commentary, especially the incomprehensible parts when you were nomming on your pizza! Great stuff, man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks vincent! I don't even remember programming that move into him. I think he became self aware, the power of Poolboy is too great. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah Tank Girl! It's not that I wanted Herc to lose, but I wanted Tank Girl to win more.

    Absolutely freaked the fuck out at the finale of Santa vs Poolboy. EPIC.

    Gotta watch round two ASAP!

    ReplyDelete