Monday, April 2, 2012

There's a Snow Shark coming!


Ah, I see we've taken our poster making classes from MS Paint. Aside from stock pictures and a blend of free fonts available from the internet, this probably won't be so bad huh?



You're probably gonna want a couple beers for this one. But still...there's a fucking Snow Shark. I've seen Swamp Shark and Sand Sharks so I really need to continue this path with Snow Shark. Someone should make a Sky Shark. or Park Shark. It's all in the park and kids are eaten on a daily basis.

Anyway, Snow Shark coming soon.

6 comments:

  1. I'm actually in Snow Shark. And I think a lot of people who are going to go into watching it not expecting much are going to be pleasantly surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO SHIT! That's awesome! Hey, so long as there's a shark in the snow eating people awesomely I'll be happy.

    Now, if it ends up with the Shark fighting the Abominable Snowman this movie will make the top movies of 2012. Hands down :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Can't wait to see this. That is awesome Bill from Snow Shark is commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fully support this and I'm working on the script for Sewer Shark. Hollywood, hit me up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I had money I'd make that happen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I can use a keyboard and I know how Paint works, so I might as well make my own movie as well. Trailer Park Shark anyone?

    But seriously, this looks awesome (in the worst possible way) :)

    ReplyDelete