Wednesday, May 16, 2012

FDR: American Baddass coming to DVD soon!!


If you've been following this blog at all these past few months then you've heard all about the greatness that is Poolboy: Drowning Out the Fury. So when it came across my desk that the makers of that movie made another...well I had to hit the can lest I shit myself.

Get ready for FDR vs Nazi Werewolves!


I'm holding out for Robo-FDR. That would probably give me a nerd-attack.

According to Bloody-Disgusting, FDR: American Badass hits DVD on September 25. I've talked to the writer, Ross Patterson, on Twitter and he mentioned that FDR is making some runs in theatres around the country so keep an eye out at your local independent theatre so you don't miss one of the greatest movies of the year.

Be sure to follow FDR: American Badass on facebook to keep up to date on all the happenings.

1 comment:

  1. I CANNOT WAIT. I'm not going to watch the trailer because I want to go into this cold, but it is SO HARD not watching a WereHitler.

    ReplyDelete