Monday, June 13, 2011

Monster Brawl coming soon!


Hey Look! It's the Bad Movie Battle Royale: The Movie! hahahahaha


Jimmy Hart, Kevin Nash, and Kurrgan. AND MONSTERS BEATING THE PISS OUT OF EACH OTHER!? Yes, this is happening. I'm hoping for EIGHT epic monster training montages. Fuck, that'd be awesome.

I remember first hearing about this awhile ago. All I really remember is exactly what the premise is: A bunch of monsters fighting each other in the squared circle. I was excited about it then and I'm excited about it now.

And I really don't care what people think about Dave Foley, I like him. I think he's funny.

Synopsis (Like we need one):
Eight classic monsters fight to the death in an explosive wrestling tournament set inside an abandoned and cursed graveyard. 
Well, that explains nothing. This movie had better JUST be monster fighting. If they try to tell a story I'm going to be pissed. I want to see heads ROLL. (Thank you trailer)

No news on when this will be on DVD. I hope soon, I really want to see it. Check out the official website for some really cool content like descriptions of each monster fighter and behind the scenes videos. It's a good time.

3 comments:

  1. I'm offended they didn't ask me to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's because they wanted a BRAWL, not a SLAUGHTER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh shit man this looks TOO GOOD to be true... I will believe it when I see it, and even then I might not believe it

    ReplyDelete