Friday, June 10, 2011

Mr. Gable's Reality UPDATE!

Alrighty folks! Thanks for letting me do a little clean up around here. It was a little dusty but its looking a lot better now. I'm sure there's still a few things I'll be doing here or there but I can accept where this is and get back to BLOGGING ABOUT SHITTY MOVIES!!!

So what's different?

Honestly, not too much. Updated the reviews page. Check out all the tabs, there's a nice little picture in each of them now. Also you will notice TWO NEW PAGES, the Movie Pitches...so I can collect and keep all my stupid little movie pitches in one spot. And the other is PODCASTS! Which is under construction. Podcasting is something I've been thinking about doing for awhile and I think that its about time to pull the trigger. That way you can take Mr. Gable ON THE GO! Just download it and put it on your mp3 player or phone or whatever and listen to bad movie greatness on your way to work! It'll be awesome. (And I'll keep it short, like 15 min. so it doesn't drag on forever)

The biggest update is the STORE tab. There I set up the store a little better. I'm A LOT happier with the zazzle store versus the cafepress store. I think its a lot easier to work with and you can do a lot more with it. (Plus it has a groovy little box I can post on this blog too!) I also added a Donation button if any of you are ever feeling generous and want to add to the bad movie fund. And then I posted a link to the book where my story "Tuesday's Suck" was published.

But that's really about it. I just wanted to get that shit out of the way so I can move forward. As I was updating the reviews page I noticed that I haven't reviewed too much in the last couple of months so for the rest of June I'm going to concentrate on more reviews. I watch a lot of movies that I just don't review and I really need to. Because you all need to know of their greatness.

1 comment:

  1. Lookin' great, dude! I especially love the new pic on the Raise the Dead page. "Bub" is one of my all-time favorite zombies. Also, I agree, Zazzle is much better than Cafepress.

    ReplyDelete