Monday, October 31, 2011

Chainsaw Mafia: 13 movies you SHOULD be watching this Halloween!

We are well into October and I know I don’t have to tell you that Halloween is just around the corner. As a horror writer, the month of October is a special time. It’s that time of the year when I get to do countdowns, host marathons and write about them. It’s that wonderful time of year when old classics like The Evil Dead come back to theatres for one night only midnight showings. And it’s also that time of year when I get to compile a list of :

13 Movies You Should Be Watching This Halloween Season!

I’ve seen a lot of lists over the years. Everything from the top 10 best horror movies of all time to the top 10 worst horror movies of all time. I know we all have a pretty good handle on what good horror movies there are out there. Myself, I prefer the obscure and ridiculous. I like the kinds of movies that are extremely entertaining but at the same time terrifying. So this Halloween season I wanted to compile a list of 13 horror movies you SHOULD be watching. This is a list for those of you that are looking for something new to spice up your October. Something like…

No comments:

Post a Comment