Friday, September 3, 2010

SyFy Labor Day Movie Marathon! Saturday 9/4/10 and Sunday 9/5/10


I have to say that I'm not very impressed. I know you have a better library than this SyFy. It might cost a little less to air THE STAND ALL FUCKING DAY but come one, lets see some Return of the Living Dead 3 and Mosquito. THESE are the movies we want to see on a holiday movie marathon.

Besides, you had Stephen King Saturday like what...two months ago?

All times EST.

Saturday, 9/4/10

9-11am: Sometimes They Come Back...Again (now if I were running this marathon I'd start the day out with the trilogy NOT the 2nd movie...but that's just me.)
11-3pm: Stephen King's The Tommyknockers (what the hell is up with airing this all the time?)
3-11pm: Stephen King's The Stand (wow...EIGHT HOURS...watching this is like working)
11-2am: Stephen King's Desperation (I watched the first half hour once...it was pretty intriguing, I plan to finish it someday. Not this day but someday)
2-4am: In the Mouth of Madness (and your mom)
4-6am: Stephen King's Riding the Bullet (the only one that I haven't seen and you put it at 4 in the morning, fuck you SyFy)

Sunday, 9/5/10

10-12pm: A Sound of Thunder (decent premise, horrible effects. Worth working out your hangover)
12-2pm: Eragon
2-4pm: Highlander: The Source (meh)
4-6:30pm: Predator (SyFy Execs: We're having a marathon...better put Predator in there. We never show Predator that often anymore on weekends. But make sure you put it on MONDAY too.)
6:30-9pm: Silent Hill (have yet to watch this but I hear good things)
9-11:30pm: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (starring Sean Connery!)
11:30-2am: The Prestige (hmmm...a pretty good movie...at about the time I'm gonna be REALLY WASTED)
2-4am: Eragon (again? What's the point of a marathon if you show the same fucking movie twice)
4-5:30am: Mimic 3: The Sentinel (either this movie is short or they figure no one is watching and they cut out the last half hour)

No comments:

Post a Comment