Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mold! The killer Mold! It's about fucking time.


Finally! Something I've been fighting my entire life, MOLD! Mold makes it way out of my fucking rentless basement and into the real world...killing people in hilarious and horrible ways then filming it for my pleasure.
Set in 1984, when the war on drugs was at its height, the story concerns a strain of mold developed by the government to wipe out Colombian coca fields. Unfortunately, during a demonstration the mold gets out of control and proves to be deadly to more than just vegetation.
This movie has the potential to be...well besides amazingly bad...very gory. Killer mold has limitless possibilities...deformities, melting bodies, mutations, a guest appearance from Christopher Walken, and perhaps even the ability to talk! I will be keeping my eye on this movie. Below you can catch the teaser trailer, the effects aren't looking too bad.

Mold! is currently in post-production and looking to make a tour in the near future. I'll keep my eye out and let you know when details become available. Cuz we're totally going, internet. Don't you think of fucking backing out on me on this.



Here are some behind the scenes footage. It kind of reminds me of The Stuff but green.



Fuck it, I brought up The Stuff in this article. I need to post a picture. (Also its 2am, I just finished punishing myself with Battle Queen 2020, I'm high on Nos, and this NEEDS to happen)

I call this Mr. Gable's Money Shot

And while googling for this picture I come across a movie from 1985 that I'll be looking into. Massacre in Dinosaur Valley. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

And then some asshole changed the name to Stranded in Dinosaur Valley...presumably for the lack of massacre in this movie. I can only assume.

No comments:

Post a Comment