Friday, September 24, 2010

Couple of websites you need to know about...and Netflix update.

I will be watching this sometime this weekend.

So there are a couple of websites out there catered to the average theatre bound crowd. I've known about them for awhile but I also know that they are kind of new so perhaps YOU don't know about them. So I will share them with you. Right.....now.


Movie Stinger.com is a database of post-credit scenes. So let's say you want to go see Resident Evil: Afterlife but you hate sitting through the credits to see if there's a little extra gem waiting at the end....you go to MovieStinger and it'll let you know. OR if you went to the movie and left early you can go there to see what you've missed. And then be pissed about it.


Are you one of those people that ALWAYS buys that big fucking cup of soda and then guzzles it down before the opening credits? And then you suddenly realize your in a 3 hour movie with 2 hours to go and you have to pee like a racehorse? Well worry no longer, Runpee.com is here for you. Runpee is a database of times informing you when the best times to get up and go pee are during any movie currently in the theatre. So let's say you went to go see Devil. You wouldn't but it's just a hypothetical situation. According to Runpee.com at around the 48 minute mark you have about 4 minutes to go pee right after you see the old lady in the elevator hanging. I would think this whole movie would be a good time to go pee but that's just me.

Also Netflix update.

This is just something I thought I'd let you all know about since I love my Netflix and love zombies...especially Romero zombies. As of yesterday George A Romero's new movie Survival of the Dead is up on instant view for all to see. Check it out, I know I will be. I've heard mixed reviews, none of them loving it, but I will be watching this regardless.

It's Survival of the Dead, why WOULDN'T I WATCH THIS? Oh right, Sharktopus is on. Sorry SotD.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for keeping up on your Jeane-Claude! The wife and I will be following suit asap.

    Speaking of the wife and I, we watched JCVD a little while ago and we were quite impressed. The man has solid experience in film and it really shined through in JCVD. There's a scene in there where the whole movie pauses, the camera pans and he gives a heartbreaking monologue that feels like a lifetime confession. It's quite moving and we will love him forever for it.

    ReplyDelete