Friday, January 28, 2011

The Panman Cometh!


Oh. My. God. YES! Just let that poster melt into your brain a moment. Savor it. Let your mind digest just what the hell your eyes are feeding it. Look closer, feel the heat come off the poster, let the gentle aroma of bitches about to get panned enter your nostrils.

Are you salivating? I'm salivating.

No words can possibly express the trailer you are about to witness. It's probably the most amazing trailer I have ever seen. I watch a lot of bad movies and I even venture into some really low low low low pathetically low budget movies...and this, THIS MAGNIFICENT, wonderful film, regardless of its budget, deserves our time and respect.

And money, lots and lots of money. (How else is there supposed to be a sequel?)



I've watched this trailer 7 times today. And as soon as I post this I'll watch it an 8th. I can't believe my eyes. This is happening. THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!

Who's the man that kills people? Panman. Who's the guy that stalks hot chicks? Panman. Who's the baddest mother on the block? Panman. If there's something you can't do, call the Panman. The Panman can.

(Yep, I'm pretty fly for a white guy)

Looks like this movie just made its feature debut in December. No idea if it is planning to go to the road or DVD. I'll let you know as soon as I do. I need to see this movie! Check out the website or the facebook page for more information and fucking awesome pictures.

And before I go, please check out this clip from the movie. If this is just 3 minutes of Panman, I can only imagine the copious amounts of win this movie is about to bring to our lives.

Panman Strikes! from Tim Pilleri on Vimeo.
His actions speak louder than words. Panman, you are my hero.

7 comments:

  1. that movie looks really cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I predict the critics will PAN this, but fans will EAT IT UP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tagline shoulda been:

    "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!"

    Also, there needs to be plenty of people getting hit on the the head with loud, resounding PONNGG!! sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! I agree completely.

    I think there was another poster on the facebook page that said something like, "His blood is boiling"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't compete, 'cause too many cooks spoil the broth.

    ReplyDelete