Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bad Movie Twitterthon happening TONIGHT!


In a little over 3 hours to be more accurate. I have the night off and starting 7pm CST TONIGHT I will be holding a double feature bad moviethon and YOU'RE invited. Join me at...


...for THREE (possibly 4) amazing hours of craptastic commentary on...a couple movies. I don't know. This is kinda sudden so I'll decide when I get home. So it'll be like some kind of amazingly rad surprise for all of us. And for those of you that miss it, I'll post the summary of this evening events tomorrow morning for all of you to enjoy!

I hope to see you tonight or at the very least tomorrow morning!

3 comments:

  1. And those of you with Netflix Instant, get that baby fired up between 8:45 and 9pm CST and you can watch a REALLY SHITTY movie along with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scratch that. If you have Netflix Instant, get ready to watch at 7:00pm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang. Sorry I missed this, I work 2nd shift : (

    ReplyDelete