Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Coming Soon: Hunters

This is all I got. I don't know anything else beyond this trailer. So in case you haven't met your quota of throat slitting today...here you go!

I don't know why I'm posting this or what the fuck this movie is about. But if this movie can keep a pace and has more kills like this...I'm game.

From the director/writer Judson Scott via the official website:
Hunters is a slasher film that was born out of my love for the horror genre. I love horror films so much that it’s nearly impossible to express in words. There are a lot of people out there that share this same feeling, and Hunters is for those people. This is a film inspired by new horror just as much as the old classics from the golden age of 80’s slasher flicks – think Inside meets Hatchet, built on a foundation of Sleepaway Camp and The Burning. If you’re familiar with these films, I hope that’s enough to get you excited. For everyone else, just know that there will be an enormous body count with lots and lots of blood. There will be no reaction shots followed by a cut to a wall with blood spraying on it. None of that. You’re going to see everything. We’re going into this not expecting to get an “R” rating.

The absolute number one priority with Hunters is to give the fans something to be excited about. Horror is not dead. There are still great horror films being made, and we are dedicated through and through to make sure Hunters will be another film to help progress the genre.


I hope you enjoyed the trailer. Know that this trailer is literally the tip of the iceberg. A lot of insanely talented people came together to make it happen. Please take a moment to check out their credits below. And if you’re planning on making your own horror movie, stay away from my crew. They’re mine!
Hello, hello. This could be interesting. Check out the official website for more information and concept art.. There's links to facebook and Twitter though. If you like what you see you can certainly keep up to date on this baby. I know I will be.

HUNTERS from HUNTERS on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment