Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Millenium Bug: Giant Bug Hillbilly Horror.


I don't care if this movie is over a decade too late to cash in on the Y2K Insanity. This is AWESOME!


Synopsis:
When the Haskin family seeks refuge from Y2K hysteria in the isolated forests of the Sierra Diablos mountains, madness and terror find them there. Abducted by a vicious hillbilly clan, the Haskins fight for survival, but neither they nor the hillbilly Crawfords can comprehend the monstrous nightmare about to erupt from the bowels of the earth.
That's...that's just awesome. Simple plot. I can pretty much imagine how this will go. Starts off with them in the car going to the mountains, they get to the cabin, everything is cool, then the hillbillies show up, everyone is terrorized, and around the 45 minute mark we will get some sweet sweet giant bug action.

And I'm ok with that. We need more giant bug movies. And this one looks like it has a bit of originality to it. I like it. I'm looking forward to it. I really appreciate the practical effects used here. Even with the giant bug crushing the house like godzilla. Thank you.

No idea on a release date. I couldn't even find a website. Or a production company website. So...I guess we're left salivating until we hear more.

No comments:

Post a Comment