Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Disco Exorcist: Keepin the 70's alive in 2011


Wow. I don't know if I can handle all this amazing news on the bad movie front for 2011. It's just so, so damn beautiful. Coming soon: The Disco Exorcist.



In Voodoo vision? HAHAHAHA YES! That's awesome. I can't wait.

I don't think I'll need to describe the plot to you. My guess is that there isn't much. And there fucking had better not be. But I'm sure we can all agree that it's gonna be out there man. Probably gonna need some drugs for this one. Don't look at me, I'm not the one that does drugs. These movies ARE my drugs. Your the one doing drugs. Druggie.

So sit back, relax, and pretend you're in the 70's. The Disco Exorcist is coming soon.

And if you're in Providence, Rhode Island (of all places) then you can see this thing at the PREMIER February 12th. Check out the official website for more information.

2 comments:

  1. Three of my favorite things: the 70's, disco, and possessed people. So yeah, this one gets bumped up to #1 on my Must See list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, the long hair in the trailer is far too clean. Part of the magic of the 70's was that bathing wasn't mandatory.

    ReplyDelete