Monday, January 3, 2011

RUBBER: The Isane Telepathic Murdering TIRE!


No folks, this is not about killer condoms. Although there is a movie that exists which deals with killer rubbers. And you can check that out right here.

But no, we have something BETTER! An insane telepathic murdering TIRE! NAMED ROBERT! HAHAHAHAHA



Alright...that trailer is kinda lame. If it weren't about murdering tires I probably wouldn't be interested. But then you read the synopsis and everythings better.
"Robert, an inanimate tire that has been abandoned in the desert, suddenly and inexplicably comes to life. As Robert roams the bleak landscape, he discovers that he possesses telepathic powers that give him the ability to destroy anything he wishes without having to move. At first content to wreak havoc on small desert creatures and various lost items, his attention soon turns to humans, resulting in the most gory vehicular-related mayhem inflicted on screen by an "inanimate" object since Christine."
This just seems like some kind of fake fan trailer that some guys would do cuz they thought it'd be really fucking funny. And instead...we have a serious film about a murdering tire.

2011 is going to be a great year.

Check out the official website for more information. And pictures of Robert.

(and on a sidenote...I'd just like to say it's great to be back to the blog after a week off. Honestly spent that time playing Donkey Kong Country Returns instead of doing any housework. But what can you do? And now...as you can already probably tell...it seems that I've forgotten how to blog. Who knew? I was gonna open up with this kick ass movie pitch that was suggested to me...but I woke up too late to write it. And my writing is shit after not writing anything for so long. So give me a couple days, I'll get back in the swing of this thing. I hope everyone had a great holiday!)

5 comments:

  1. I'm already TIRED of this movie. I hope it's not a RETREAD of past films. Hopefully, it will be a BLOWOUT and not fall FLAT with the audience.


    Hey, the banner looks good although I guess it is a tad big. Lemme know if you need it resized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Vinny, SPARE us.

    Granted I'm not a big movie watcher, but I'm always amazed by the bat-shit-crazy movies you post about. It makes me want to watch more movies.

    A happy 2011 to ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must be really BURNT OUT guys. Maybe I'll have to ROTATE my schedule a little bit.

    I think that about COVERS it eh?

    Vincent-I forgot to check the size when I posted that. I can resize it later. If you have time and feel like it, my sidebar is 260 pixels wide. Otherwise I'll get around to it soon.

    And KATN: A happy 2011 to you as well! It's gonna be an amazing year for shitty movies lemme tell ya.

    ReplyDelete