Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Mr. Gable...is getting published.


You guys remember that story "Tuesday's Suck" I wrote a couple months ago? Well...I submitted it to the above anthology and it was ACCEPTED! So that means that my story will be included not only in this anthology but there's going to be some REAL exposure here. (Just as to how much...I will never know) And a dollar from every book sold goes to diabetes research! Look at that...I'm helping people.

So I would just like to thank all of you out there that stuck through the month of November as I wrote that damn thing...it was WORTH IT!

Currently, the book is finishing up being put together and should be ready for sale anytime now I'd think. As soon as I know, you'll know.

And...if you're a writer and think this is fucking awesome...they are putting together another anthology called, "Rhonny Reaper's Roadkill Cafe". Check out the facebook page here.

And in respect to the book...I have taken down Tuesdays Suck from the blog. You can still read the first part here if you like.

Again, thank you all! This is just step one towards being a full on writer. I'm happy with that.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Mr. Gable, very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have champagne in my fridge from NYE. I think I just found my excuse to open it.

    Congrats! Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KATN: Here's a better reason to drink.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxlbkC1S8Rk

    And to you all, thanks for the congrats! I feel more like WE did this. The power of the internet...it is a mighty force.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, dude! Who knew? I guess this particular Tuesday DIDN'T suck, eh? : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That's great news!

    ReplyDelete