Sunday, October 3, 2010

The 31 Baddest Days of Halloween: Charles Band #29


It's October and with it comes a huge list of epic greatness. In case you haven't read the intro to this thing, I'll be counting down 31 of the greatest Charles Band movies. Keep your internet dials tuned to Mr. Gable's Reality DAILY for new and exciting Charles Band goodness. I'll begin this countdown with TEN Charles Band movies that I have yet to see. I've seen the trailers and I gotta say...I am impressed. So let's do this thing...

The Greatest Bad Movies Charles Band Has Ever Produced #29


The Trailer:



Oh my god, did you see the trailer? Coming soon this October to video stores everywhere! AH hahahah I love it!

So Shrunken Heads. This movie's got it all. Nerds, Bullies, Revenge, Voodoo, Stereotypes, and...Shrunken Heads. FUCK. YES! I can't wait to see this thing. It was just released to DVD for the first time earlier this year so hopefully I can get my hands on it soon. I don't see it on Netflix yet but I'm sure it'll make its way there. If we can stand together my bad movie friends, it will happen.

Here, I'll give ya a quick lesson on things that I (just) learned from the Shrunken Heads IMDb page. First...Meg Foster is in this movie. If you don't know who that is...google some pictures. You'll recognize her. She's been in several classics...Masters of the Universe, They Live, Blind Fury. I like her so that gives this movie an added bonus. Second...Shrunken Heads is Full Moon's first theatrical release. It's a shame I was too young and ignorant to know about Full Moon at the time. Dammit this would have been amazing to see in a theatre. And Third...the user reviews are mostly 10's. So either somebody is really really filling up the reviews section with awesome reviews or a lot of people love this movie. IMDb has fucked me before but I think this movie has some definite entertainment value so I'll side with it this time.

There's not much else to say without actually going to see this movie and reviewing it. I want to see it and I hope you do too. Come on man, fucking VOODOO! and Shrunken Heads! You know this thing is full of oral sex jokes.

If you liked this movie then check out: Deathbed

2 comments:

  1. Generally speaking I don't typically need a little head. I need a lot of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vincent, you're fucking awesome. This whole thing is worth it just to read your comments.

    ReplyDelete