Monday, March 28, 2011

Hobo with a Shotgun: COMING FRIDAY!!!


Whatever plans you have this friday...drop 'em. I have something else you need to do...
     

YES! This is coming to ON DEMAND THIS FRIDAY! April 1st, April AWESOME DAY, Hobo With a Shotgun is coming to On Demand. (unless this is some kind of massive prank). According to the official website, Hobo With A Shotgun will be available On Demand. And I once talked to Hobo on Facebook and they told me that it would be available through Amazon and a few other On Demand services...so check around. AND FIND IT. We all need to see this.

It will also be doing a little theatrical run in the states. The website has these cities listed:

5/6/2011
Austin, TX: Alamo Ritz

5/20/2011
West Los Angeles, CA: Nuart Theatre
Denver, CO: Denver Film Center/Colfax
Portland, OR: Hollywood Theatre
Philadelphia, PA: Ritz at the Bourse

5/27/2011
Berkeley, CA: Shattuck Cinemas 10
San Francisco, CA: Lumiere Theatre 3

6/10/2011
Tucson, AZ: The Loft Cinema
Asheville, NC: Carolina Asheville 14

6/17/2011
Mobile, AL: Crescent Theatre

6/24/2011
Salem, MA: Cinema Salem 3

I have no idea if there will be more announced in the future or if this is it. Keep it here for future developments. But in the meantime...watch it On Demand. Review the shit out of it...rub it in my face how awesome it is because I don't have On Demand (FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKK!!!) and if it happens to hit a theatre near you...go see it there. Support the shit out of this movie. It needs it....because I want more just like it.

I love you Rutger Hauer. Why are you so AWESOME?

4 comments:

  1. Per your request, I shall commence the face rubbing by mentioning that my On Demand has Birdemic so I'm hopeful that Hobo will be coming by the end of the week! Wooo!

    Man, California is showing the fuck out of this! Why don't I still live in California? : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to check this out bad, but I may have to wait until it comes out on DVD, because new movies on ON Demand can be expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! Will definitely watch this On Demand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watched last night............FANTASTIC!!!

    ReplyDelete