Friday, October 1, 2010

SyFy Saturday Schedule AND SyFy's 31 Days of Halloween!!


Here comes the weekend and along with it comes OCTOBER!! It's here! Finally it's here!! Tis the season for Halloween Ughn ughn ughn ughn ughn...ughn ughn ughn!! (That's zombie talk)

Usually I post SyFy's Saturday Badmoviethon but I just checked out their website and they got a whole weekend full of movies STARTING TODAY! So get your DVR's ready, there's quite a few here that are just fantastically horrible. And a lot of them that I have never seen.

All times are EST.

TODAY 10/1: Shitty Vampire movies!

9-11am: Dark Prince: The True Story of Dracula (5.9 on IMDb...that's pretty good!)
11-1pm: Wes Craven presents: Dracula 3: Legacy (Rutger Hauer is...Dracula 3)
1-3pm: Perfect Creature
3-5pm: Rise: Blood Hunter
5-7pm: Bloodrayne 2: Deliverance (You put this on at the 5-7 slot? It's like you don't want people to watch)

Saturday 10/2: It would appear to be some kind of Rural Horror day.

10:30-12:30pm: Mortuary (Tobe Hooper flick, it's worth a watch to see Denise Crosby)
12:30-3pm: Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist (I've heard terrible things)
3-5pm: Shallow Ground (one reviewer called it: ALMOST a very good movie.)
5-7pm: Hallowed Ground (let me guess, the next movie is Mallow Ground? starring the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man!)
7-9pm: Children of the Corn remake (damn)
9-11pm: The Graves
11-1am: Flu Bird Horror (I've never hated a title so much)
1-3am: Perkins 14 (I've heard good things, I'd DVR it)
3-5am: The Broken (It was ok, I have this movie. It might be better in that zoned out 3am kind of a state)

Sunday 10/3: I have no idea what day this is. "They tried really hard to make a decent horror movie" day?

11-1pm: Butterfly Effect 3: Revelations
1-3pm: The Seamstress (be careful! she'll cut you...then sew you a new shirt)
3-5pm: Clive Barker's: Book of Blood (I really do want to see this, I enjoy Midnight Meat Train)
5-7pm: Dread (I think this is supposed to be pretty good)
7-9pm: The Pumpkin Karver
9-11pm: The Reeds
11-1am: Swamp Devil
1-3am: Dying Breed
3-5am: The Insatiable (Michael Biehn bitches!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment