Friday, October 22, 2010

The 31 Days of Halloween: Charles Band #10 (NSFW)

THE TOP TEN


It's October and with it comes a huge list of epic greatness. In case you haven't read the intro to this thing, I'll be counting down 31 of the greatest Charles Band movies. Keep your internet dials tuned to Mr. Gable's Reality DAILY for new and exciting Charles Band goodness. I began this countdown with TEN Charles Band movies that I have yet to see, then I explored ELEVEN films that personally learned the art of Kick Ass! from Charles Band, and now I present to you, the loyal Reality fans, THE TOP TEN CHARLES BAND MOVIES OF ALL TIME! Let's do this thing...


The Trailer:



You're probably wondering how the fuck this movie made the Top Ten. Demonic Toys really? Well you sir, have not seen Demonic Toys. I'll break this down very quickly as to why this movie is amazing...

#1: A really nice set o' titties

My fiance is gonna kill me when she sees I posted this.

#2: David S. Goyer

If you don't know who David S. Goyer is, then you really need to check out his IMDb profile. He's the man that co-wrote Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and all 3 Blade movies. He is a man of genius and it really shows with Demonic Toys, one of the earlier films he wrote.


#3: Baby Oopsie Daisy!

This toy in particular steals the show. And it's so fucking awesome. Check it out...



So all of these things combined, along with some dark magic and Tracy Scoggins, make this movie easily take the #10 spot on the 31 greatest Charles Band movies of all time!

If you liked this movie then check out: Demonic Toys 2, Dollman vs Demonic Toys, Puppet Master vs Demonic Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment