Thursday, October 7, 2010

The 31 Baddest Days of Halloween: Charles Band #25


It's October and with it comes a huge list of epic greatness. In case you haven't read the intro to this thing, I'll be counting down 31 of the greatest Charles Band movies. Keep your internet dials tuned to Mr. Gable's Reality DAILY for new and exciting Charles Band goodness. I'll begin this countdown with TEN Charles Band movies that I have yet to see. I've seen the trailers and I gotta say...I am impressed. So let's do this thing...

The Greatest Bad Movies Charles Band Has Ever Produced #25


The Trailer:



OH my god! oh my god! OH MY GOD! HAhahahahahaha! I've known about this movie since it first came out but I've never watched the trailer until RIGHT NOW. HAHAHAHAHAHA That is fucking awesome! This movie not only looks hilarious but it has FULL MOON written ALL OVER IT! And I mean literally!

Any Full Mooners out there? Did you see all the fucking Full Moon references in that trailer? Demonic Toys, Gingerdead Man, and those "monster bras" they sell on the website. That's awesome. I know there's even a Jack Deth scene in this movie. I feel so stupid. Why oh why haven't I watched this movie already? Tommy Chong failing miserably at murdering an Evil Bong. That's just awesome. Perfect casting.

Now that I think about it...maybe this should have been higher up on the list. (get it? higher? heh heh heh.) But not much higher because the next 3 on this list look just horribly awesome. But anyway, it's a short list of movies I haven't seen so what does it fucking matter anyway right? So for my utter incompetence and general laziness in watching a probably amazing movie, I give Evil Bong the #25 spot on The Top 31 Charles Band movies.

If you liked this movie then check out: Evil Bong II: King Bong

No comments:

Post a Comment