Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The 31 Baddest Days of Halloween: Charles Band #26


It's October and with it comes a huge list of epic greatness. In case you haven't read the intro to this thing, I'll be counting down 31 of the greatest Charles Band movies. Keep your internet dials tuned to Mr. Gable's Reality DAILY for new and exciting Charles Band goodness. I'll begin this countdown with TEN Charles Band movies that I have yet to see. I've seen the trailers and I gotta say...I am impressed. So let's do this thing...

The Greatest Bad Movies Charles Band Has Ever Produced #26


The Trailer:



Wait a minute, was that a wilhelm scream I heard in the trailer? Also was that several women that killer eye was getting busy with? (or possibly raping?) Holy shit, this movie is gonna be awesome!

I like the concept. I think there's a lot of room for bat shit insanity with this movie. A killer eye...come on, that is kinda awesome. And it's fucking pupil looks like one of those gadgets you'd pick up at a Spencer's Gifts. I love it. I can't wait to see this thing. I hope it fucking talks like The Killer Tongue. I would LOL all over my fucking basement. You have no idea.

So for having a premise that is completely ripped out of left field and for a killer eye having more sex than I ever will, I give The Killer Eye the #26 spot on The 31 Greatest Bad Movies Charles Band Has Ever Produced.

If you liked this movie then check out: Killjoy, Killyjoy 2, Killjoy 3

(In case you're wondering what the extra movie's I've been linking at the bottom are...they are movies that I either considered for this list and I cut out or that I believe are somehow relevant to the movie on the countdown. I'm just spreading around the Charles Band a little extra for everyone.)

No comments:

Post a Comment