Monday, October 18, 2010

The 31 Baddest Days of Halloween: Charles Band #14


It's October and with it comes a huge list of epic greatness. In case you haven't read the intro to this thing, I'll be counting down 31 of the greatest Charles Band movies. Keep your internet dials tuned to Mr. Gable's Reality DAILY for new and exciting Charles Band goodness. I began this countdown with TEN Charles Band movies that I have yet to see. Now I present to you, the loyal Reality fans, 11 films that personally learned the art of Kick Ass! from Charles Band. Let's do this thing...

The 31 Greatest Bad Movies Charles Band Has Ever Produced #14

The Trailer:

Some jack-hole disabled the embedding on the only decent fucking trailer the internet has available and the only other trailer I could find on YouTube had the sound all messed up so click here to see the decent trailer then come RIGHT BACK HERE. Or else...the Ghoulies will get you.

Ghoulies is one of those bad gremlins knockoff's. I'll be honest here, I haven't seen this movie in the better part of a decade. I remember liking it but I couldn't really remember anything specific. Well I just watched the trailer (With that glorious VESTRON logo pasted ALL over it! JOY! Vestron is AWESOME) for it the other day and bits and pieces started coming back to me. Like the ghoulies are hardly in this movie and most of the trailer happens at the end. So you basically have to put up with the 80's for an hour and then the good stuff happens.

I feel kinda stupid, this should be higher up the list. Doctor Mordrid is way better than this movie. And less 80's. Or more. Anyway, what's done is done. Ghoulies somehow manages to seep its way into unwanted territory yet again. But that's ok, they won't be here long and the next 3 movies are badass and then its the TOP TEN BABY! WWOOO!! I can't wait. This month is going by so fast. It's already less than two weeks to Halloween. I have no idea what I should dress up as...

...a ghoulie? Maybe? hmmm....for giving me terrible ideas, I give Ghoulies the #14 spot on the 31 greatest Charles Band movies of all time!

If you liked this movie then check out: Slave Girls From Beyond Infinity

No comments:

Post a Comment