Saturday, August 28, 2010

GRABOIDS: An informational perspective video


To love a Graboid is to know a Graboid. Check out this video to learn more about this elusive underground landshark. A very informative video that should be implemented into the school system as soon as possible. Everyone needs to know what a Graboid is...if they are to avoid being eaten by one.


Monstrous Wildlife from Frank Robnik on Vimeo.

ALSO!

For all you hardcore Tremors fans out there, in case you weren't aware...

Tremors: The Series is out on DVD! You can find it at Amazon or other online retailers.  I watched a couple episodes and didn't really care for it, it was too much like Tremors 3 for me, which I didn't really like all that much. Too much of a cartoon. But I know...being the Tremors lover that I am...I'll most likely buy this somewhere down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment