Thursday, October 6, 2011

The 31 Baddest Days of Halloween: Survival Log Day 6


The Big Blue Bowl of Destiny (The Triple B OOOOOOOOH! DEE) pushed the limits of homosexuality and hardcore stabbing with today's feature:



There's so much homosexuality in this movie I could've sworn this was a David DeCoteau film.

I can't tell what the director is trying to tell me. Are fraternity's this gay? Is this a movie that's trying to show people that it's ok to be gay in this day and age? Or is it simply that the director REALLY HATES gay people because everyone is gay and the killer is murdering ALL OF THEM really fast.

I really don't care. I'm happy because my Kill Counter just shot up like a mother fucker.

Fraternity Massacre at Hell Island starts out in the 80s. There's this group of patriotic singers singing patriotic songs. They piss off a gypsy and she curses them to the island forever. (Why? I...I don't know) Then we fast forward to 2007 in an insane asylum where these 2 chicks and 1 dude meet up in a psycho's room for a little 3 way fun. The killer snaps and murders them and escapes the insane asylum. The head woman of the asylum, afraid of losing their funding if "one more mental patient escaped", so she takes it in her own hands to get him back. At the same time this Frat house of 20 gay dudes (some in denial, others full blown) are planning their annual "Hell Night" at Hell Island to initiate their pledges. (Also, their dean of students is hearing voices) Then they get to the island and pledges start getting killed left and right by a killer dressed in a clown outfit.

And some of them even went back in time!


I don't think I would highly recommend this movie to anyone. I'd only recommend it to people that like DeCoteau films, are looking for some gay horror (and not even GOOD gay), or are looking to find a movie with a high kill count because their keeping track for their stupid blog. (+17 bitches)


October, you think you can take me down with GAYNESS? HA! I like gay people!

Hey October,

No comments:

Post a Comment