Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween everybody!


Hey, I just wanted to say HAPPY HALLOWEEN! everyone. It's been a crazy month. The countdown, the facebook game (which is not yet over with), the amazing amount of hours of movies I've watched this month (to be totalled soon) and tonight is HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHT! The one day of the year that I pull back the reigns of badness and enjoy 3 absolutely terrifyingly GOOD horror movies. I've done some research and these three sound awesome:

The Exorcism of Emily Rose
IMDb rating: 6.7/10
I've owned this for several years and have not yet watched it. I pass by it because I keep wanting to save it for Halloween. 2011 is it's year to shine.

Inside
IMDb rating: 7.0/10
I finally found a copy just this month! It's fate I tell you. I wanted to watch this last year for the epic baby day horror theme but I got screwed out of that one so it will get its chance right here tonight.

American Psycho
IMDb rating: 7.5/10
I've heard so many people say so many good things about this movie. And it only seems fitting that THIS be my final movie I watch this month.

Happy Halloween everyone! You have yourself a scaaaaary night!

2 comments:

  1. Good pick-ups! Happy Halloween, Buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. American Psycho is CHOCK FULL of priceless moments! Great choice for your final film and congrats on making it through the month with your sanity more or less intact! Happy Halloween, you maniac!

    ReplyDelete