Sunday, October 9, 2011

The 31 Baddest Days of Halloween: Survival Log Day 9


Holy shit I feel like walking death. I've gotten 2 naps in the last 48 hours. No nights of sleep for me, NAPS. One 1 hour nap on Friday night, and then one 2 hour nap Saturday morning. Otherwise since Friday at 5am until RIGHT NOW, I've been awake. Some fucking way I've been awake. I don't know how much more coffee my body can tolerate before it just gives me a giant middle finger and shuts down systems for maintenance.

Gable need sleep. Need sleep bad. And speaking of bad...



This movie makes you hardcore for just knowing it exists. I was given the opportunity to watch this fine piece of trash this morning from a friend of mine. We'd had a 12 hour marathon of movies and we decided to keep that fucking train moving forward. Boarding House it is. Gable's Pick Sunday, why the fuck not.

This movie reaches a point of bad that is so far in the red that it turns green. Not a nice, neon green...it's kind of a shitty slime green. But that isn't a rip on this movie, that's a good thing.

I struggled to come up with a synopsis for this movie. What could I tell you about this movie that would queue you into what this thing is about. I don't. Fucking. Know. It's too long and has a bunch of supernatural and serial killer murders. They happen at random and your not really sure what the hell just happened after it happened...

...but FUCK that's awesome. And the nudity. Nude bitches everywhere, spreading their tits all over the glass. And there's this ONE DUDE, that loves wearing purple bikini briefs and meditating: Hovering objects and throwing them against walls with his mind. The bitches love that trick. They all take their turn with this guy and his endless supply of sunglasses.

You fucking figure it out. My brain gone.

The quality of YouTube is infinitely better than the VHS.


4 comments:

  1. I'm glad someone else in the world has watched BOARDINGHOUSE. I 'review' it myself over on my site http://cavalcade-of-perversions.blogspot.com/2010/01/boardinghouse.html. What to make of it? You're absolutely right - there's no way of knowing. Once you think you've settled in, something else happens and then your thrown off track. Kudos for sticking with it. It is a fun time, despite itslef.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched Boarding House with Mr Gable. I was high. He was sober (though severely lacking sleep). I swear, it was absolutely terrifying to watch this movie, because it was so bad and nothing made any sense. After that we watched Uwe Boll's Alone In The Dark... That was even more of the same punishment, but worse. Why was the zombie vampire kung fu fighting? I know it's because that's trendy shit that Boll throws in because he thinks pandering is the best idea, but IT DOESN'T BELONG THERE AT ALL. Very disturbing night for me indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how much more coffee my body can tolerate before it just gives me a giant middle finger and shuts down systems for maintenance.

    HAHA! I imagine it'll be like the end of the day back when TV stations weren't 24/7. You'll freeze with your eyes open and all you'll see will be color bars and all you'll hear will be the high-pitched "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH"-sound as Gable TV completes its broadcast day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was close man. I could FEEL the colors beginning to creep up on me. But I survived the weekend.

    Pisses me off that I slept so late into Sunday. I could only fit in 1 more movie. Oh well, hopefully I can step it up next weekend.

    ReplyDelete