Saturday, October 22, 2011

New poll is up! This is your last chance to push me over the edge! Friday 10/28

Here are the final 5 titles for you to destroy me with. This is your last chance! Let's make some CRAAAAZY HISTORY!!


I don't want to research this movie any further than it's title. Just fucking let that soak in. It's beautiful.


I've actually heard nothing but awesome things about this movie. So bear that in mind.


Kevin Tenney, director 80s classics Night of the Demons and Witchboard brings this 2007 movie. Is he still good or has he lost it?


Smokin' hot alien chicks killing people. You know this has an amazing amount of nudity.


This movie is going to suck AAASSSSS. I can't wait.

4 comments:

  1. Had to go with Motor Home Massacre. Reminded me of your Redneck Rampage pitch. Ta-ta-twang-twang-twang VVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voted for Psycho Cop. Give you a break from all the Lommels you had to endure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Motor Home Massacre

    I really want you to sit through that one. :) You're welcome. It's Vamp from Horror-Movies.ca, just wanted you to know that so you know how evil I am mwhahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Vamp, you ARE evil. And Motorhome Massacre is gonna rule...badly.

    ReplyDelete