Saturday, October 1, 2011

New Poll is up, YOU decide my fate!


Off to the right just under the Kill Counter you'll see a poll. Click on which movie you'd like to see me tortured with this upcoming Friday, October 7th. My sanity rests in your hands. Do with it whatever you want, after watching Ulli Lommel, I feel like I can take on anything.


Charles Band would do no wrong....RIGHT?


Predator ripoff? Fuck yeah.

Ted Raimi as a serial killer? Oh yeah.


A zombie movie from the 80s.


The tagline is the same as the previous movie.
That must mean its fate, huh?

Do your worst.

3 comments:

  1. This is a tough choice, because I'd like to see you review all of these, but I've narrowed it down to one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all sound hilariously awful! Tough choices: Would be interested in your take on Skinner or Rest In Pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta go with the Raimi. Not sure who I love more, Sam or Ted.

    ReplyDelete